EZ Rentals began in 2008 as a small family-owned business, based in Auckland. Today, we’ve grown into a leading appliance rental company, servicing customers across the city.
While we’ve grown, we remain a family business at heart. Trusted by thousands of Aucklanders, we’re proud to provide high-quality appliances with an exceptional service every time.
We make rentals easy
To put it simply, our name says it all: we believe in making the rental process easy.
Our dedication to customer service is a part of everything we do. From the quick and simple sign up, to flexible delivery and ongoing support, we’re making it stress-free.
Providing a personalised service is important to us.
Whenever you need it, our team are here to support you. Where possible, we’ll repair appliances within 24hrs and always aim to respond to any queries within 2 hours.
Giving Kiwis quality appliances at reasonable prices
We don’t think high-quality appliances should cost an arm and a leg. Using only known and trusted brands, we provide affordable pricing without compromising on quality.
With brands like Fisher and Paykel, Haier, Sony and Panasonic, we ensure our customers have appliances that are trustworthy and look good in their home.
We’re open, honest and transparent
We understand that transparency is important. That’s why we’re upfront from the very beginning.
No bond, no setup fees, no surprises – just quality household appliances at a price that works for your budget.
We care about our community and the planet
We’re proud of the role we play in the community, actively supporting Auckland City Mission and Eat My Lunch to give back to Kiwis in need.
We’re also committed to caring for the environment by making sustainable choices. To avoid landfills and unnecessary waste, we only purchase quality premium appliances with high energy ratings and long life cycles.
We also use only eco-friendly cleaning products and recycle old parts wherever we get the chance.
- Super easy sign up process and we don’t do credit checks
- No bond or set up fees, the weekly price is all you’ll pay
- You pay 2 weeks upfront on delivery, then are set up on a direct debit on a day that suits you
- Our delivery system is designed with you in mind so you’ll get it when you are available, when you want it
- We have flexible rental agreements for payments
- We have a minimum 3 month rental period with the option for short term rentals at short term prices
- If something goes wrong, we will sort within 24 hours
- You can upgrade at any time
- If you are flatting and move out, no problem just fill in our Takeover form and its done!
- Active in the community and support Eat My Lunch and Auckland City Mission